Friday, July 9, 2010

Woots~almost 1 year din't touch my Blog =) and start using english to write my blog



Hmmmm
let's say now a days kinda happy
cause many thing happen to me =)
most happy thing is I found it n i success
I found my ''umbrella''
almost 2 night din't sleep early
LOL

next, my college life not bad
just know some new friends
but not all of them ='(
hahaha
luckily i haven face my assignment problem
maybe is new intake
so the question easy get the answer
the funny thing is I love my lecturer
MR. Kiang =)
he taught me many things
ie.
while u really having your lunch
a person asking u
'' hey...are u taking your lunch ??''
we can just simple answer back
''you don't have any eye to see I having my lunch''
LOL
cause this case always happen in our daily life
sometime will feel bored cause asking some
''rubbish question''
so next time to prevent people asking u
''rubbish question''
try to answer like this
and he taught me many things
some are so useful for me =)
he something like my X- teacher (Ah Seng)
like to ''Chui Sui''
hahahaha
a word to describe
''Fun''

I love my college life !!
hope can get my umbrella soon =)

No comments: